About the company
KungsörsPlast AB (KPS)is a company with a very long history of innovations. KPS has developed new products for over one hundred years already. Since the 50-s the company has been producing specialized plastic products. The first fuel hose was made in 1978, and following it in 1981 there was the first plastic pipeline for the gasoline station. These were thick-walled polyethylene pipes without a sealing layer. Today multilayered pipes are 1000 times less liable to leakage and equipped with a conducting layer to provide electrostatic safety. Double wall pipes give additional safety, as they can be inspected for containment. KPS PetrolPipe System has turned into a very developed system of double wall conducting pipes, fittings, welding sockets and chambers. The people who started KPS, come from a small town by the lake surrounded by forests and agricultural land. In such places where you have business, social activities or family- all of it influences the well-being of your business.
KungsörsPlast AB is a recognized technological leader in several areas in the field of plastic pipelines for gas stations.
- Maximum service life and a unique technology which minimizes material aging. KPS provides a 30 year warranty on all products of the system and the service life is 50 years.
- Diffusion through the pipeline wall is lower than the standards require.
- Brand technology of conducting plastic pipes removes dangers, connected with static electricity and simplifies technology of the grounding system.
- A wide range of auxiliary components, which were developed in accordance with needs of erectors, allows to create more flexible projects and build technological system of the gas station faster.
Although a running meter of KPS plastic pipeline is more expensive than the steel one, many companies appreciate its erecting and operating advantages, which make plastic pipelines for gas stations more reasonable. Taking into account optimization of the laying route, decrease of auxiliary work, simplification and acceleration of assembling, KPS system of plastic pipelines for gas stations does not turn out to be more expensive than the steel one.
Unlike other brands of plastic pipelines KPS Petrol Pipe System excels in the lowest index of diffusion for all tested kinds of fuel, the highest aging tolerance, as well as the possibility to supply plastic pipelines for gas stations with conducting stripes, which eliminate accumulation of static charge between the connecting components.
Speed and convenience of assembling is provided by maximal range of coupling and transition fittings, valves and flexible connections. KPS produces single and double-walled fittings including conducting ones. The assortment includes entry seals, reducing fittings, plastic-metal with thread or flange, taps and surge valves, test ports etc.
KPS supplies full range of equipment and instrument for assembling and quality control:
- Welding machines
- Accessory instrument for welding: wires, clutching devices, scrapers
- Pipe nstallation tools
- Instrument for chambers and entry seals
- Equipment for pressure and tightness testing and for conductivity testing
And also KPS offers a range of equipment, meant for controlling and detecting leakages: emergency alarm unit, sensors, cables, explosion-proof connecters and collectors.
|kps installation manual 8.0 russian web.pdf
|Installation manual, v. 8.0 (Rus)|
|kps product catalog 2012-01-30 russian web 3.pdf
|KPS product catalog (Rus)|
|safer and easier with conductive piping 2012 russian web.pdf
|Safer and easier with conductive piping 2012 (Rus)|
|ТехОборудование. Решения КПС 2013.pdf
|TehOborudovanie’s recomendation for Russian market (Rus)|